WrestleTalk Magazine Issue 10 available to pre-order
The 10th issue of WrestleTalk's popular bi-monthly wrestling magazine is available to pre-order now priced £5.99.
WrestleTalk Magazine Issue 10 features AEW's Jon Moxley on the cover for the first time and also includes
- 48 full-colour pages of the most interactive multi-media wrestling magazine ever made.
- Additional free content via our groundbreaking QR codes, giving you access to extra video features and the option to listen to audio versions of articles.
- Full coverage of WrestleMania and all of the major wrestling shows that took place in New York that weekend including NXT, ROH/NJPW at MSG, Stardom, Bloodsport and more.
- Part two of Greg Lambert's look back at the Monday Night Wars when WWE finally defeated WCW and won the last great Wrestling War.
- James Dixon takes a look at WWE's behind the scenes problems in a special feature called Titan Turmoil - an offshoot of the Amazon Best Selling 'Titan' series.
- Findlay Martin assesses the latest Superstar Shakeup and WWE's promise to listen to its audience.
- Full coverage from AEW's debut show Double Or Nothing and WWE Money In The Bank.
- Patrick Lennon takes a glance at the current wrestling scene and highlights how promotions protect their identities.
- We revisit classic moments and matches from the past, including the legendary rivalry between Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair, wrestling's holy grail lost match between Tom Magee and Bret Hart and a look back at the first Extreme Rules in 2009.
- Regular features return with WrestleTalk Review and Ask WrestleTalk.
- Full television coverage from Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and NXT UK.
- Plus tons of news, live event reports from PROGRESS, WrestleGate, RevPro, NJPW, FCP and NWA, and lots more!
WrestleTalk Magazine is priced just £5.99 and available from:
You can also subscribe to the magazine and never miss an issue at https://wrestletalk.com/magazine/subscribe-to-wrestletalk-magazine-never-miss-an-issue/
WrestleTalk is the official media partner of The Wrestling Agency.